Tuesday 8 April 2008

Stover

Hey we got a payment from Apple iTunes... Woot... well OK our distributor got a payment from Apple iTunes... I guess we see that sometime into the distant future - but WooT anyway.

To Celebrate this achievement I have decided to put up some band pics for all you rabid fans... OK for Jeff who once asked (at least I think he did - remember people I am is a drummer)

Here we are the Battle of the Band... I especially like this one as you cannot see me... In the DARKNESS... but it is a good one of the other guys!


In this one I look kinda weird in the red light... and a little mad for some reason... maybe Starkey farted?

This is what happens to 12 strings around me... surprisingly enough my good mate Sam fixed it all better... I bought a case for it after the "incident" and I haven't played it in years... too scared to tune the darn thing... (no I did not do this tuning it - I had an altercation with a chair... the guitar lost)

I think we need to get some more action shots... we have a gig on the weekend I will try to get a few more shots of the guys and maybe even one or two of me... wait and see

No comments: