Saturday 23 June 2007

Delay...

Sorry I have been away of late... the play is drawing to a close and I find myself with less time to do anything at the moment. Alas I have been working more - the project I am doing is coming to a close so I am a little more busy at work and doing more days!!

On a brighter note my darling is celebrating her birthday today and I am Happy and proud of her. She is such a great actor (she is playing my sister in the current play we are in) and a wonderful teacher and horse rider... She makes me proud everyday.

I have still to complete the next part to the Yowie story - it is still coming...one day but with the play finishing and time getting a little more easier to find I will get on to it - I promise...

Well off to search the web for things to things to tell you all about!

No comments:

Blog Archive